The steps for adding an image to a blog posting are the same as in adding an image with a web page.
- Upload the image to the server by going to the "Upload Files" tab on the toolbar.
- Click on "Image" to upload and image.
- On the bottom, click "Browse" to find the image file on your computer.
- Click "Upload" to upload image to the server.
- Go to the blog posting that you want to add the image to.
- Click on the bottom left "Insert/Edit Image" icon that looks like a mountain.
- Click on "Browse Server" to find the Image you would like to place in this blog posting.
- Click "OK"